Online Registration Process Guidelines:
Step 1: Complete the online application form (SS-20)
• You can register for a maximum of 4 units/12 credits for Diploma/UG and 3 units/9 credits for PG.
• Mandatory to attach copies of the marks sheets of previous semesters.
Step 2: Payment of registration fee/No Due Clearance
• Upon receiving your application, the Academic coordination department will verify and confirm the subjects registered and will notify the Accounts.
• Accounts department will send the payment invoice to the students with online payment details, provided they do not have any pending fee dues.
•Make the payment.
Step 3: Issue of Registration Slips
• Upon receiving notification from Accounts on payment and no due clearance, the soft copy of SS-20 Registration Slip will be sent to the students from the academic department.
• You are required to take the printout of the Registration slip and fill your address, phone number, email id, sign it and send back the soft copy of the slip to academic department: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• After receiving duly signed registration slip soft copy from the students, Academic department will confirm the registration for SS-20 and intimate you.
NOTICE: ALL STUDENTS
SHORTAGE OF ATTENDANCE (MO-19)
Due to shortage of attendance in the current semester MO-19, following list of students will be sent to BIT Mesra for the award of F* grade in the respective subject.
Dr. Soofi Anwar